While the invitation samples are chargable, we are happy to send out up to 3 small card swatches for you free of charge. The swatch is a small rectangle of our card that will enable you to check the colour, texture and quality of a card type before deciding whether to purchase the invitations. Please select your first colour above and add it to your basket. Simply repeat for any additional colours.
While we are happy to send out 3 free card samples to any one address free of charge. If you require more than this then you are still welcome to order them, but additional card samples are charged at 25p each. Please note that that if you add 4 or more to your basket, the you will automatically be charged for the initial 3 free samples. Please just use discount code FREECARDS at the checkout to receive a 75p discount on your order for the first three sample cards. Please note that this discount can only be used once per customer and cannot be applied retrospectively.
If you are looking for a large number of samples, then you may find it more convenient to purchase our Full Swatch Sample Book, charged at £5. You can order our swatch books here.
These cardstock samples are usually dispatched in 1-2 working days and are sent second class.
The Card Types
- Matt & Linen
- These cards all have a Matt finish with the colour running all the way through. The Linen is also embossed on one side. This card type is approximately 270-290 gsm.
- The Felt card is a double-sided card that is lightly textured with the colour running right through. This card type is approximately 270-290 gsm.
- This card is textured on one side, but smooth on the reverse. The colour runs all the way through. This card type is approximately 300 gsm.
- Inspired by fabrics, this card features a 3-leaf coloured embroidery embossing on one side, and is matt white on the reverse. It is the preferred choice for most of our stationery ranges. This card type is approximately 300 gsm.
- Available in white or cream, this is a matt card with a translucent glitter layer applied over the top. While a permanent adhesive is used, please be aware that some glitter may wear off this card type, especially if handled a lot. We use eco-glitter where possible, which although more expensive is made from biodegradable film, made from trees, primarily eucalyptus, sourced from responsibly managed plantations. This card type is approximately 270-290 gsm before the application of the glitter.
- Our kraft cards are made from 100% recycled materials. Due to the fully recycled nature of these cards, they are subject to slight colour variations between batches. This card type is approximately 350-365 gsm.
- Premier Pearl
- The Premier pearlescent cards have colour running all the way through the whole thickness of the card and a lovely sheen to the finish. . This card type is approximately 290 gsm.
- Lustrous Pearl
- Similar to the Premier cards, the Lustrous also have colour running all the way through with the whole thickness of the card and a nice sheen. This card type is approximately 285 gsm.
- Satin Soft
- Noticably the thinnest of our card types, the Satin Soft cards have a feel that is increibly soft and smooth. Although they have a beautiful feel, they are not as rigid as our other card types. This card type is approximately 250 gsm.
- These cards are a textured metallic on one side with white on the reverse. Please note that this card does not take printing onto it very well and is only available for use in some of our designs. This card type is approximately 305 gsm.